Are you interested in energy issues? Want to learn more, network and get a taste of ONS? Join the discussion at ONS+
Get ready for a week of debates, live podcasts, networking and music. Free and open for all. ONS+ is an arena both for the daytime ONS crowd, but also for everyone interested in energy.
Kicking it all of on Monday 29th of August of is a debate where you can hear he current and former prime ministers of Norway; Erna Solberg and Jonas Gahr Støre, discussing the energy future. at Strandkaien.
“Can we trust the energy future?” Are we prepared to meet the coming 50 years as a strong and sustainable energy nation?
The debate takes place Monday 29 August at 1730 in the Kristiansund pavilion at Strandkaien. The debate is a collaboration between The Confederation of Norwegian Enterprise (NHO) and The Norwegian Confederation of Trade Unions (LO) (in Norwegian).
This is just one of many debates, live podcasts and other events free and open for all downtown Stavanger Monday 29th through Wednesday 31st of August.
A selection of debates:
• Does the oil and gas policy block the road to green industrial development? (Manifest) (NO)
• Are the new standards for ESG communications in the oil and gas industry stopping the communication of sustainability and green change? (Kruse Larsen) (NO)
Energy Islands, Offshore grids and renewable energy. (Energimetropol Esbjerg) (ENG)
• Remote control of safety. Is it good enough? Integrated operations on the Norwegian Continental Shelf (SAFE) (NO)
• Social unrest is a threat across Europe. Why? (ONS) (NO)
• How can we finance the energy future? (ONS) (NO)
• Inclusion in the workplace, illusion or reality? (Shell) (ENG)
See the full programme here (click on ONS+ for the full agenda).