With 2022 coming to an end, we look back at an amazing event this August, where more than 60 000 people gathered face-to-face to discuss issues the energy industry is facing today. 2023 is just around the corner, and will bring with it much more, and we cannot wait to meet you out and about
What will a 49-year-old do the year before turning 50? Not lay back and rest, for sure.
For the 49-year-old ONS, 2023 will include planning, and exciting theme launch, many network events.
Together with industry leaders and representatives, we are already planning for an exciting ONS in 2024. This year we premiered Net Zero markets, Scale-ups and our downtown debate festival, ONS+. All concepts we will further develop to give you as a curious visitor, eager investor, or company the best possible content and meeting place in the energy industry.
Over 60 % of the available stand space has already been booked, there is still time but the exhibition halls are filling up!
Check availability and book your stand here.
In April 2023 we will launch the ONS 2024 theme. A theme which will guide us in content, setting the energy agenda, and give you as exhibiting company inspiration for your participation.
Previous themes from ONS: Trust, Together, Innovate, Transition and Changes. And especially for the 2022 edition, Trust made a real impact. Both throughout content, relevance and the topics elaborated on, by the more than 1000 speakers.
Where to meet us
Wondering where you can catch up and hear more about ONS? We are looking forward to spending 2023 out and about getting inspiration, learn and network.
Here is a preliminary overview of where you can meet us in the year to come:
- 10-11: Olje- og energipolitisk seminar, Sandefjord, Norway
- 26: Energihovedstadskonferansen, Stavanger, Norway
- 17-19: Munich Security Conference, Munich, Germany
- 6-10: CERA Week, Houston, USA
- 7-9: SPE-IADC International Drilling Conference, Stavanger, Norway
- 14: High Wind, Stavanger, Norway (hosted by ONS, together with Norwegian Offshore Wind Cluster, Stavanger Municipality and the Stavanger Chamber of Commerce)
- 13: ONS Theme launch, Stavanger, Norway
- 25-27: WindEurope Annual 2023, Copenhagen, Denmark
- 25-27: Barentshavkonferansen, Hammerfest, Norway
- 1- 4: OTC, Houston, USA
- 10-11: All-Energy 2023, Glasgow, United Kingdom
- 9-11: World hydrogen Summit & Expo, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
- 10-11: World Energy Storage Expo, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
- 6-9: Nor-Shipping, Oslo, Norway
- 14-15: RenewableUK Global Offshore Wind, London, United Kingdom
- 14-16: Intersolar, Munich, Germany
- 28-29: H2 Expo & Conference, Hamburg, Germany
- 14-18: Arendalsuka, Arendal, Norway
- 5-8: Offshore Europe, Aberdeen, United Kingdom
- 7: H2 Conference, Stavanger, Norway (hosted by ONS together with The Energy Transition Cluster, Stavanger Municipality and the Stavanger Chamber of Commerce).
- 27-28: Carbon Capture Technology Expo Europe, Bremen, Germany
- 1-3 October: ADIPEC, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- 4-5 October: RenewableUK Floating Offshore Wind, Aberdeen, United Kingdom
- 4-6 October: World Energy Policy Summit, New Dehli, India
- 18-19 October: OTD Energy, Stavanger, Norway
- 28-29: Offshore Energy Exhibition & Conference, Amsterdam, The NetherlandsDIPEC